I'm linking up with Mama's Little Chick to bring you Thanksgiving Thursday! each thursday I'll post 5 things i'm thankful for. hopefully this will be a fun way to be reminded of all my many blessings. you should link up to!
1. being able to stay home with my son! even if i enventually have to go back to work...i'm enjoying every minute of being able to be home for this season of life :)
2. good friends...you know...the kind you can be "real" with and they don't judge you. i don't know what i'd do without em!
3. summer! it's horribly hot here already, but i love the summer! pools, sprinklers, ice cream, popsicles, fresh fruit.....yay for summer!
4. yard sales - i have gotten some AMAZING deals lately on some stuff for levi! we got a red wagon, rocking horse, train table, AND a little baby baseball game for $40! woohoo! yay for yard/garage/moving sales :)
5. God's good gifts - i know i live in the top 1% of the world....and i take it for granted every day. God has opened the flood gates on our lives, just as He's promised, and i am abundantly blessed. not because i deserve it, because i dont, but because he is good. and he is good all the time! yay for God!