Tuesday, May 25, 2010

my new favorite babysitter

and the award goes to....................
{{drum roll pleeeeaaaaase!!!!}}
baby einstein!!
that's right. i'm not afraid to admit it. is that bad?? you know, it's funny how before i had kids there were all these things i said i'd NEVER do. letting my baby watch TV was one of them. "they" say not to let your kids watch tv until they're at least 2. well "they" must not be stay at home moms.
so here is a picture of my beloved watching baby einstein (and shrieking in delight, i might add) while feeding himself some green beans and banana.

Sure....most of the food ends up in his bib, or on his lap, but he's getting the hang of it. and this allows mommy to get dinner cooked in peace
{{insert big sigh of relief}}
have i mentioned lately how much i love this kid????

3 comments:

Emily W said...

haha! Youve mentioned it- the love part! My friend that just visited has her son watch "PraiseBaby" is the name of the DVD. Its his bedtime routine and I watched it and I want to get one for Gavin. You should check it out.

Mama Hen said...

I waited until my daughter was two and then one day she saw Dora. That was it! She was hooked! I don't let her watch too much, but she does get to watch a couple of her favorite shows every day. Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Cassie said...

Oh WHAT a cutie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails