Wednesday, May 26, 2010

my first blog awards!!

i can't believe it! i won two blog awards in one day! and they're my first ever. thank you to Torie at Life with Rylie for these amazing awards!! be sure to check out her blog! she's got an adorable little girl, Rylie, fun give-a-ways, cute pics, and more! and i especially love her name {{wink wink}}
here is my first awesome award!
and this is the second! yippy!
After receiving blogger awards you must pass them on. If you have already received one of these, then don’t worry about it (unless you really want to) I’d like to pass these on to the following bloggers:
Debbie's Art Works
Emily at Raising Redheads
Farah at He Washed My Sins Away
Emily at Southern Domestic Goddess
Christine at A Mama Stork Knows
Mama Hen at Mama's Little Chick

Hope you ladies feel as special as i did! check out all these awesome blogs for crafts, artworks, cute pictures, recipes, fun games, and MORE!

later taters

tori

3 comments:

Emily W said...

Thanks! I do feel soooo special too! You really deserve those awards, you must have just felt sorry for me, haha! The red-heads won it for me! I still have you number in my phone, I really do want to see you and the little man friend soon!

Mama Hen said...

Congratulations on your awards! You deserve them! I will have to add coffee on my list next week. I love coffee! Have a great day!

Mama Hen

Debbie said...

That's awesome that you won 2 awards! You deserve them both and congratulations! Thanks for passing them to me! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails