Tuesday, April 6, 2010

retired

i'm proud to officially announce my retirement from the workforce! woohoo! it's been a long time coming and i finally stepped out of the boat and onto the water. it took a while for me to be obedient to God with this (as it usually does with me....). we just buildt a house, had a baby....all kinds of expensive things going on here!! but, when God asks you to do something, it's best to do it. or so I'm learning anyway :) funny how being a stay-at-home mom has always been the desire of my heart, God wanted to give it to me, but i was still hesitant to accept this gift. oh well! i'm stoked to focus more on my family, being a better wife and mommy, taking better care of the house (gulp!!) and so on. no more distractions!!

AmTrust family, I will miss you greatly. what an awesome opportunity it was to work with everyone there. a truly amazing company.

Rat-race, I will not miss you at all. hasta luego. peace. goodbye! for the first time in my life i will be relying fully on God and my hubby to support us each month, instead of relying on myself. it feels good.....it feels really good.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Congrats! That is wonderful!

Emily W said...

Congrats...welcome to the stay at home mommy crew! Good luck with all of it and I am glad God gave you peace about this!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails