Monday, April 12, 2010

manfriend!!

Here's a sample from our latest shoot with Along the Way Photography! I'm so in love with this kid....and this photographer!! She never ceases to amaze me. This was just a little 6-month mini shoot we did to fill in my last 20x20 frame in my wall art. this is the first picture I've seen and I'm already in love with them! oh boy....I hope I don't order too many print. you should see my house already....it looks like the Along the Way Photography idea house!! seriously! i'm obsessed!!

our little manfriend is now working on his 6th tooth! I just can't believe it. we finally get him sleeping 12 straight hours at night, and then he starts getting another tooth! arrrggg. such is parenthood though. i hope the little guy gets this tooth through and feels better soon.

we set up a (very cheesy) little plastic pool in our backyard this weekend! haha! our neighbors have a beautiful inground pool9which they drained into our backyard causing Lake King this weekend...that's another story) and here we are with our cheapo $15 pool. i LOVE it though! can't wait for the sun to warm the water and get in there with levi. he LOVES water!! he goes crazy every time i turn on the sink. it's hilarious.

we filed our taxes today...finally (happy dance!!). can't wait to get some $$$ back!

hope you all have a good week!

xoxo

tori

2 comments:

Emily W said...

I love it! I do love her work too! I want to get the boys pictures done with her once Gavin is walking. I would love to experience one of her photoshoots!

Debbie said...

We just love this picture of Levi! I can't wait to see more of them. :-) One of the links under this post was to the snow day you had with Levi in his snowsuit. I don't know how I missed it. He is just adorable!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails