Monday, March 1, 2010

me vs. P90X - Day 1

P90X wins

So Dean and I borrowed the complete P90X system from some good friends of ours to get our hineys in shape. Dean is a very all-or-nothing type personality, whereas my philosphy is "if I work out then I can eat even MORE junk....right??" I know, bad tori. Anyway, we have been trying to eat better even before this. now we are motivated to get in shape AND start eating healthier. I'm a firm believer that God gave us soooo many yummy things to eat on this earth. Instead we fill ourselves with a bunch of man-made crap and wonder why cancer and diabetes are at an all time high?? And I am very very guilty of this. Either way...

is it sad that I made dean pause the p90x video so I could go get a brownie??? I wish I was kidding about this.....

SOOOOO, I have a long ways to go. But I'm pretty motivated! yesterday we got started with arms and shoulders. I have ZERO upper body strength, so it pretty much kicked my butt. Today is legs....i think. I'll keep you all posted on my (our) progress!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails