Saturday, February 27, 2010

Our Litte Leprechaun

Is it sad that I had to look up "leprechaun" to see how to spell it?? Then as I was typing it in, it's even sadder that Google automatically thought I was searching "leprechaun trap." Seriously people??? How many of you are out there trying to catch a leprechaun??
Anyway.......
Levi's pictures are officially up on the Funky Foto Kontest website (www.funkyfotokontest.blogspot.com)
You can vote once every 24 hours form now until Friday...and I fully expect you all to do just that :) And if you have multiple computers, smart phones, iphones, whatever....I expect you to vote from each device, every day :)

Thanks a bunch!

xoxo

tori

3 comments:

Emily W said...

Another friend sent me the link because her girls were in the contest too but they werent in Levi's category so I got to Vote for him! Yeah!! I was like "Oh,Levi, I know his mommy!" He is sooo cute always but even with green hair!

FrankeeGee said...

I'll check it out :) Haha, my lo is pooping as i type this :p Good luck with that p90x, i haven't done it before but i can imagine it'll rip you up in no time!

Debbie said...

We've been voting for 2 days straight! I hope Levi wins! He sure is a cutie pie. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails