Friday, December 4, 2009

Levi 11 weeks

Pimp my baby: Levi edition :) This is what happens when Savannah gets ahold of him....sideways hat, baggy pants, and one pant leg rolled up. hehehe

Our big boy likes to sit at the table with us when we eat dinner!! He even gets his own plate of food :) and apparently a knife?? yikes

All smiles!! this is one happy little guy, let me tell ya!




Holding his own bottle!! what a strong man



I enjoy smooshing his little cheeks together...so cute!

Dean looks pretty hot in this get-up


speaking of a strong man....check out this neck strength!

He loves sitting up in his bobby watching tv with daddy :)









1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow Levi is doing so well! We are so proud of him!(and his parents!) I have an award on my blog for you. Please stop by to get it! xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails