* during a mid night diaper change the baby gets pee and spit-up all over your sheets, and you're too tired and lazy to clean it up. soooooo....you go back to bed....in the mess.
* your baby makes noises in the middle of the night and you furiously try burping him, rubbing his belly, and moving his legs to get gas out....just to realize that he's a baby and it's normal for him to make noises in his sleep.
* you're feeding the baby in the morning in the bedroom, and you call your husband to ask if he'll come home from work early. his reply: "it's saturday. i'm in the living room watching tv."
* you wake up in the morning struggling to remember how many days it's been since you've had a shower....1? 2? 3???
* your husband makes a comment about your "mom butt." watch it buddy.
* you get really excited about a doctor's appointment, because now you have an excuse to get all dressed up and get out of the house!
* you realize that your nursing pads also make great bottle openers, coasters, wee wee covers, spit-up cleaners, and much much more.
have more??? feel free to add them to my comment section!!