Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Soooo thankful!

So I've been pretty grumpy lately. I know it has to do with all the hormones, now that I'm 39 weeks pregnant, and the fact that I've been having early labor contractions for over a week now hasn't helped either. But I DO NOT want to be one of those people who complains about their pregnancy. I know how fortunate I am to be part of this blessing God has bestowed upon us and I don't dare take that for granted. So today I want to make a list of some of the things I'm thankful for, giving God all the glory! May this lift my spirits and remind me just how blessed I am!

*Baby Levi in my belly!
*An amazing husband who I admire and respect and have truly become one with
*A loving family - both blood and extended.
*An amazing church family that doesn't just "teach" us, but equips us to go out and be Salt and Light to the earth. Because it doesn't matter what you know if you aren't using it. Even satan knows the bible.
*The best friends in the world! Such a wide group of different backgrounds and personalities and I love them all
*Prayer warriors - I've never had sooo many people who were willing to stop in their tracks and pray for me or over me if I need it
*Our Jobs! Whew...in this economy we know we are blessed that Dean's job is still going strong. Thank you Lord for your promise that you will bless the work of the diligent and reward the righteous. And we all know how much I LOVE my job :)
*The Earth - from which God provides delicioso food! (I'm thankful for a lot of the manmade crap I eat too :))
*Our new house! I fought and fought God on building this amazing house, but He won out in the end....and I'm glad He did :) Dean's doing an amazing job with it and we are so blessed!
*My cats - well....at least my sweet little Gracie. She's just about the cutest little cat ever!
*Target - I know that's silly...but I really am thankful for Target! How can i get one to be built in this area!!?? Who must I beg!!??

Of course this list could go on. But it's a good start.

If there's something you're thankful for and you're just bursting at the seams to share, leave a comment!

xoxo

tori

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I have a lot to be thankful for too and just recently started a list. Here are just a few things: salvation, family, vacations to the beach, friends, & good neighbors. Thanks for the reminder to be thankful! hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails