Monday, June 8, 2009

Levi at 25 weeks!

We had ANOTHER ultrasound last week! I love getting to see my little guy :) He's looking good! We saw him cover up his face, and grab is feet. We even saw him put his hand in his mouth! So stinking cute! I can't wait to meet him.

He's moving and shaking all over the place these days. I just know he's going to be an active little guy outside of the womb too.

I'm 25 weeks now! Not too much longer. Everyone says it will fly by...and it sure has! At first I felt like I had been pregnant forever! Now, it's really going fast. I'm loving every minute of it and trying not to take a single thing for granted. I'm feeling great, have only gained 12 lbs, and only have a few minors aches in my hips here and there. Other than that, everything is PERFECT! Just like we prayed for :)

Whoa! The belly is finally popping out there!

Baby Levi's face!! You have to tilt your head to the right to make it out....I know....it's hard to see ultrasound pics sometimes. Good luck with this one!

This is a picture of him holding his foot!! His hand is on the right and his foot is on the left. You can see him grabbing onto his toes. I just love him!


And these are the cutest little handmade booties my friend Jaime got for us! I love them! The buttons are made from clay...they'll be perfect for the fall/winter. Thanks Jaime!

Thanks for all your prayers and support! We've had so many prayers, prophecies, and words of encouragement over this little guy and it has been AMAZING! I do ask for continued prayers for my placenta...it's sitting pretty low to my cervix and I need it to grow UP with my uterus...not down. Thanks guys! We love you all!
dean and tori

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You sure have gotten bigger since I last saw you, and you look great. Can't wait to see you both this weekend! Love you both. :-)

Tara said...

Ahhh! Tori! You are so stinkin' cute. I wish I could rub your belly. Waahhh! And Levi, I love it! Here's a big hug from afar! xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails