Saturday, May 23, 2009

More than halfway!!

I can't believe it! I realized the other day that we now have LESS than 4 months left until this baby's arrival!! Holy Cow!!

Here's the bump at my halfway mark....20 weeks! I'm now 23 weeks along. Crazyness!! I felt like I had been pregnant f-o-r-e-v-e-r up until recently. Now I feel like it's flying by! I'm excited tho...I can't wait to meet this little booger that is moving and shaking all around in my tummy. For the first time this past week we actually got to SEE my belly move. WIERD! Dean said it looked like an alien :)

So yes, we are in a temporary housing situation, which makes my "nesting" instinct go crazy!! But we do have a sort-of nursery and I'm working on getting it finished up! I found some cute accessories for it the other day, so it's really starting to come together! Yippy!!

I'll keep you all updated as things with the belly and the nursery progress!

-tori

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't wait to see the little guy! XOXO

Jackie said...

Tori, you look so cute! Jen & I are so happy for you!!!!
She has less than 3 wks to go til here little girl arrives!

Hugs,
Jackie

pink coffee photoart said...

you are too cute pregnant-lovin' it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails