Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Soooo AMAZING!!

That's how I would describe God's love for us! Over the past year I have come to realize that God is NOT afraid of my prayers...no matter how big or small they may seem. I prayed that God would help us get out of debt, and with some diligence and obedience, He has. I prayed for clarity on us building our house, and He provided it. I prayed for a healthy baby, and we have a son on the way! There were lots of prayers for my husbands architecture license...and he PASSED all 9 tests! We now have an offically license architect in our house :) I was so happy I did the Baby Bounce (I bounced up and down rattling this poor little guy all over the place).

I feel as Dean and I grow more and more obedient to the Lord and His calling, He opens more and more doors of blessings to us! We were prophesied over that this would be a year of "change" and "blessing" and is sure has been! And it's not over yet! I just know there's more coming! And don't worry, I'll be sure to give God all the glory, so stayed tuned as more amazing things unravel in our lives. I know it won't always be easy, in fact the Bible says "the path is hard and narrow and few will find it" (Matt 7:14), but it sure is reassuring to know that God has made promises to us, and we can claim those promises and walk in that truth and watch things play out.

"So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it." Isaiah 55:11 (NIV)

Luke 12:48 "But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

These are a couple of the verses that have been on my heart lately. The second one is a verse that was also prophesied over us. Much has definitely been given to Dean and I, and I've already seen that much is required of us. God continues to stretch and stretch us. But it's a good thing, working for the Lord. Hard sometimes....but good :)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I heard the news about Dean's final test...hurray! God is so good and nice work Dean! I'm looking forward to seeing you both this Saturday.

Theresa said...

A year of change, narrowing, and growth...kind of funny how those three things go together. I am glad we met, you and Dean are a wonderful couple of God and I believe you are right...your year is far from over and there are many, many things beconing at your door.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails