Friday, April 24, 2009

Finally! A Baby Bump and A Possible Name for this Little Guy

Finally! At 18 weeks I'm just starting to get a belly going. I'm starting to think maybe I really am pregnant!!?? The baby is measuring big, 18weeks1day, and weighing in at 9 ounces (he should be around 7!!). I've been exceptionally hungry lately, so maybe he's going through a growth spurt?? Either way, we're so happy he's healthy and my pregnancy couldn't be going any better! When we first found out I was pregnant, we had some awesome friends pray over us. I must say, God is not afraid of our prayers! Because everything we've asked for He's been faithful to deliver! Yay for God!


I love our friends. The instant we found out we were having a boy the cutest little boy outfits just started rolling in! Check out this adorable lion combo!! I am really loving the cute little man clothes already! This is from Aunt Kristen in Ohio!!



Of course Dean is so excited to have a little guy to play sports with someday. These outfits from Aunt Erin couldn't be more perfect! Love it!

So, we still don't have a name for this little guy, but we do have some ideas!! Just as soon as we decide what this little man is going to be called, we'll be sure to tell everyone! Stay tuned for the big announcement!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

The outfits are so cute! How nice to have family and friends helping to cloth the little guy. :-)

Mrs. Barton said...

Tori! I am so excited for you and cannot wait to hear what name this little guy will have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails