Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Never Pay Retail Again

Hi there! I stumbled upon this GREAT blog this morning! This lady details all kinds of ways to save BIG money....and with the economy the way it is, I think we could all use that! She gives all the details of which stores offer what kind of deals, where to find worth-while coupons, and how to put it all to use! Check it out by clicking HERE

I've found some awsome deals on diapers thanks to her!! (Stocking up for down the road :))
Moving soon?? She'll tell you where to go to get a 10% off coupon for Lowes or Home Depot with up to $500 in savings!! Plus lots more. Very interesting stuff. I'm not really a coupon clipper, but she might convince me to become one :)

I'm also following her blog in my blogroll, so if you can't get the link to work just click on Never Pay Retail Again on the left side of this page.

Happy Saving!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails