Tuesday, March 3, 2009

My eggo is preggo!

Yay! I've been holding this news in for weeks and I'm about to bust with excitement!! Those of you who read my blog, know that in January I ended my fast early...well this is why! Dean and I are expecting our first little one in September! I'm 11 1/2 weeks along and couldn't be happier!

When we first found out, we got so excited that I stuffed a pillow in my shirt to get a glimpse into the future....

Dean, on the other hand, was a little freaked out!

Baby Peanut at 6 weeks 1 day!


And we dressed our cat up in a onesie for practice. She loved it :)

I'm so glad the cat is out of the bag! Check back for updated info and pics of my ever-growing belly!!

2 comments:

Jaime Cox said...

I don't think I have ever seen that cat before....??
ha...
take that onesie off, now. oh my word....
:)

pink coffee photoart said...

ok-i'm WAY BEHIND!!!!! congrats to you and dean. :) i know you must be so excited!!!! your little one will be so close to baby habeck. how fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails