Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cupcake Secrets Revealed :)

So I've had a lot of people ask me about the cupcakes. I'll spill some of the secrets, but you can also get the book, Hello Cupcake, for full details and other fun ideas. I got it for my birthday from my brother and sister-in-law and I'm loving it! Who has a birthday coming up?? I'm dying to make more cupcakes!

So here it goes:

* The "butter" and the "carrots" are starbursts (for the melted look...put in microwave for 5 seconds and smoosh down).
* The "peas" are skittles, but the book calls for green runts. I couldn't find any.
* The "gravy" is caramel sauce.
* The "corn" is a variety of jelly bellies.

Ok...I've managed to make myself hungry talking about caramel sauce and Starbursts...gotta go!

1 comment:

Jaime Cox said...

Dane has a bday next month. Go. Can't wait to see the cupcakes you make for me... oops, I mean, him.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails