Sunday, February 22, 2009

Dean's birthday and a fun project

We celebrated Dean's 32nd birthday yesterday! His birthday isn't actually until Monday, but we had a cookout with both of our families this weekend. We grilled out hamburgers and hotdogs and Dean made out like a bandit!

Hmmm....mashed potatos and gravy, peas and carrots, and corn on the cob?? Where's the hamburgers??? Wait a minute....those are cupcakes! hehehe....
My sis-in-law got me this awsome book, Hello Cupcake, for my birthday last year. I busted it open and made these adorable cupcakes this weekend! They look cute and tasted yummy!


I wish I could get some better pics with my camera, but I'm just not a pro at using all those settings. This a close up of the "butter."
Dean got this oversized recliner from me and his parents for his bday! He loves this thing already...I'm not sure I'll ever get him out of it!



And from my family he got a cornhole game!! We all took turns playing yesterday and had a blast! Yay for nice weather!

So he'll be 32 tomorrow!! Man...that makes ME feel old and I'm 4 years behind him :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tori - those cupcakes are soooo cute! LOVE IT! - Jessica F.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails