Friday, December 5, 2008

The Tori Diet

I had a friend in college who used to laugh at the way I'd eat. We'd go to lunch in the student center and I'd eat a milkshake. We'd go for mexican and I'd eat fried icecream. We'd go for italian and i'd eat Tiramisu. She called it "The Tori Diet." Now keep in mind I was 20 back then. Fast forward 8 years and you'll notice that a few posts back I mentioned that it wasn't fair that my husband eats fast food 3 times a week and is loosing weight, while I've been eating 75% of my food all natural/raw/fresh and I'm gaining weight! Not fair.

So, I'm bringing back The Tori Diet! My first stop was a bag of Oreos....and boy were they delicious. I even made some chocolate covered ones. My second stop....to eat some of the buckeyes I made the other day (peanut butter truffles). Yep...I love the Tori Diet.

I was eating a banana for breakfast the other day and my husband said "You'd better stop eating that banana...it'll make you fat!" Hmmm....I think I'm onto something here.

So, I'll keep you all posted on how things go! Anyone want to join me on this new "diet?" :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

now that sounds like my kind of diet but at 34 I'm not sure it will work the same way...but hey I'm willing to try anything once! hahahahaha

Jessica Ann said...

Sounds like my eating habits already. Nothings beats ice cream for breakfast.

audrey habeck said...

i think i like the tori who is on the tori diet better anyways! that's how you were when we first started hanging out and i liked it. the raw/fresh/blah kind of diet sucked! it was so boring and made me feel guilty - and i'm a healthy eater!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails