Tuesday, December 23, 2008

In The Still of The Night...

a baby cried. And that cry has changed our world forever. A Savior is born.


Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and awsome New Year! Dean and I will be going to Ohio this weekend! Dean is dreading it, but I'm so excited! This will be the first time I've been up there around Christmas in probably 10 years. We have 89 member on my mom's side of the family....and I haven't even met most of them!! Snow, sled riding, salty dirty car.....can't wait! :)


If you're lucky, you might be seeing a pair of these from me for your Christmas gift this year. I was in Atlanta last week and my cousin told me about them. I couldn't wait to go buy some Kotex pads and whip up a few gag gifts! Hehehe.....
Yep, they're Kotex slippers! Extra long overnights! Super absorbent, cushy, and they have a non-slip sticky bottom. Perfect for chilly winter nights.
Maybe I should start selling these as part of my smooch line???
Merry Christmas everyone!!
tori

1 comment:

savannah said...

I was so excited when Tori gave me my pair! They have kept my floor so clean. Hopefully you will be as lucky as I was to receive a pair of these...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails