Thursday, November 20, 2008

Randomocity

Alright, so my cousin Audrey tagged me to write 7 random things about myself. AND, apparently blogs are no fun without pics, so I also added a pic of Me, Dean, Ben and Aud in Asheville for a work conference. Work Schmirk...those things are too much fun to be called work.

My mind is always very random...this should be interesting...
1. I change the colors of my blog almost weekly...I think I'm kind of OCD about it. I get bored with the same old look and I love bright colors (lots of them!). My friend Jaime tells me that sometimes my page looks like the circus...I love her anyway :)
2. I also have an obsession with Target. It's probably a good thing we don't have one in Pinehurst. I don't officialy own any Target stock, but I really think I should. In fact, I could probably be a majority owner in the company....as well as Panera Bread and Starbucks.
3. I wear slippers about 40% of my life. The first thing I do when I get home is take off my shoes and put on my slippers. It's also the first thing I do in the morning. I hate walking on bare wood/tile floors...another OCD thing.
4. I think I belong on American Idol. My husband has tried to convince me that I'm not the best singer, but I swear I sound just like Chris Tomlin when I'm alone in my car. I also raise my hands and sings praise to the Lord...while driving...this could be scarey so stay away from me on the road. I really can't figure out how the worship leader at our church hasn't discovered me yet...doesn't he know how awsome I am??
5. My husband and I like to sing sentances instead of talk them. Talking gets too boring. Plus, we're just weird.
6. We also enjoy talking to our cats. It's a little obsessive (Audrey can agree on this) and Dean calls me Cat Lady....I don't want to be cat lady....
7. I love cooking! Dean gets worried when I "experiment" in the kitchen, as he calls it, but I love it and it always turns out good! I also love ALL crafts! In fact, add Michaels to my list of stores I should own stock in...
That was fun! Now I have to pick 7 bloggy friends to tag!
Jaime, Jessica B, Jessica F, Mom, Jackie, Eden, Kristin
Have fun!
Tori

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails