Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Now that's embarrassing...

You know something is wrong when you let a 6 year old do your make-up, then all day long you hear "Did you do something different today? Your make-up looks really good!" Now that's embarrassing.

And what's wrong with this picture...my husband eats out like 4 times a week and everyone keeps asking him if he's losing weight. I'm over here eating fruits and veggies and trying to be all healthy and I'm gaining weight! What the heck? I've been trying to convince myself that ALL of my jeans from last year have shrunk....that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

And here's one for ya...I always get people thinking I'm 18, 19, maybe 20. Well the other day I was at Walmart wearing a sweatshirt with 1987 on it and the lady checking me out asked me if that was the year I graduated! So apparently now I look 38!? Seriously? Are you for real?

On another note, I had Along The Way Photography take some pics of my up-and-coming line of accessories! I can't wait to get them back and put them on my smooch blog!

1 comment:

Jaime Cox said...

oooh, sorry. it's going to take a little while:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails