Monday, September 15, 2008

Lessons from a child

We had a Night of Worhsip last night with our very own worship leader, Kevin Baker, and christian recording artisit Michael Popenhagen. The church was packed out with people worshipping our awsome God. We were singing a song by Phillips, Craig and Dean called Your Name, when something made me look up. There was a boy, about 6-7, a few rows up from where we were sitting. This boy had his arms thrown all the way up in the air, spread wide apart, with his face throw up to the sky, singing his little heart out. It was the most humbling, inspiring, amazing act of worship that I think we can all take a lesson from.

Matthew 18:3And He said: "I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."

What a great example that little boy can be for me! To have not a care in the world, or care at all what others think, but just to throw my hands in the air, my face to the sky, and praise my Lord.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

what a wonderful lesson for all of us!

jaf

Jaime Cox said...

man... wish i was there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails