Saturday, September 27, 2008

Diva Night

That's right....diva night! Once a month, a local pottery place in town allows you to grab your girlfriends, some snacks, and a bottle of wine and spend a Friday night out painting pottery! I'm not so sure if a bottle of wine and painting pottery is the best combination, but it seems to have turned out ok! We had a blast and I am so in love with my plate! It looks like polka-dots were the theme of the night...except for Jaime...good job Jaime :)

So this is our pottery pre-firing. Stayed tuned for the post-firing pictures.
Any of you ladies that might want to try out Diva Night, let me know and I'll keep you posted on the details!

3 comments:

Jessica Ann said...

So I better see your new dish in person next time we have potluck! Too Cute.

Jessica said...

had a great time hanging out with your girls! lets do it again soon!

Jaime Cox said...

swweeeeeeet!! rock on Diva! and i will stay tuned for the post-firing pics:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails